Instruction for use:
In a well ventilated area, spray the fabric protectant onto the surface with slow sweeping motion using overlapping strokes. Hold the sprayer 6 – 8 inches from the surface being treated. The surface being treated should appear wet.
Care must be taken to protect vinyl and rubber surfaces from being sprayed as the product may spot certain types of vinyl and rubber. Wipe immediately with a damp cloth or protect surfaces from being sprayed with plastic or corrugated cardboard.
- Recreational Vehicles
- Use only under good ventilated conditions.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- Keep away from heat
- If in contact with eyes, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes, call doctor.
- If in contact with skin, wash with water, call a doctor if irritation develops.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting, call doctor immediately.