- Wash surface thoroughly with ToughGuard Jolt prior to applying step 1 if any harsh surface contaminants are present.
- Empty entire contents of Step 1 polarizing wash (118ml) into a clean bucket and mix with 2 litres of warm water.
- Wash entire surface area with the polarizing wash mixture with a wash mitt or a soft brush.
- Work in Step 1 polarizing wash solution with wash mitt and/or soft brush – it is important to agitate the surface with the solution to completely decontaminate the surface. Do not allow the solution to dry. Keep wet by continuing to agitate the wetted surface with a washing mitt or soft brush.
- After 5-7 minutes thoroughly rinse off Step 1 polarizing solution with fresh clean water
- Completely dry surface prior to applying ToughGuard Step 2 Nano Coating.
BOND. ENHANCE. PROTECT
The ToughGuard Nano-polymer coating has demonstrated a far superior performance and durability unlike any other product available on the market.
- Apply 3-4 dime sized drops of Step 2 to a lightly water dampened applicator pad or machine polishing pad.
- Apply Step 2 to the entire surface before buffing off. (This allows Step 2 to set-up and bond with the surface).
- Use a clean microfiber cloth to buff off the dried Step 2 coating.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 with a second coat of Step 2 (This is important as a second coat will deepen the shine and ensure durability).
[bsf-info-box icon=”Defaults-cloud-download” icon_size=”32″ icon_color=”#00698f” title=”MSDS Step 1″ read_more=”box” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Ftoughguard.co.nz%2Fpdf%2FMSDS-Step-1.pdf||” pos=”top”][/bsf-info-box][bsf-info-box icon=”Defaults-cloud-download” icon_size=”32″ icon_color=”#00698f” title=”MSDS Step 2″ read_more=”box” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Ftoughguard.co.nz%2Fpdf%2FMSDS-Step-2.pdf||” pos=”top”][/bsf-info-box]